Nevetheless, I got hold of a recipe that did not require eggs in it. This part almost always pleases DH. Also, I had some marshmallows left in a packet that kept blaring its expiry date asking me to use it up before that day dawns.
I did not measure all my ingredients and went mostly by gut feel but I have a tentative measure that I have put below,
1 cup of marshmallows
1/2 cup of milk
2 tbsp of nutella
1 cup of fresh cream (I used regular milk cream really , you can use whipped cream)
1) In a sauce pan, mix the marshmallows and milk and let it cook until the marshmallows melt.
2) Now add the nutella paste and stir in until it is mixed well.Turn off the heat and let it stand till room temp.
3) In a large bowl, whisk the cream until stiff peaks are formed.
4) Mix the 2 mixture while gently folding together. Ensure that the temperature of the marshmallow mixture is not above room temperature.
5) Pour the mixture in the serving cups and let it sit in the refrigerator for 30 minutes (only!).
6) Serve with garnishings of your choice, grated white chocalate maybe.
Trust me this is the easiest and the tastiest chocolate mousse without eggs ever EVER!.