400 gms All purpose flour (Maida)
125 gms Unsalted Butter (Use Nutralite butter,if you don’t have unsalted)
75 ml Vegetable Oil
400 gms Sweet Condensed milk (1 tin)
7 5 gms Granulated Sugar
2 tspn Vanilla Essence
4 tspn Baking powder
1 tspn Baking soda
1) Cream the butter and sugar until the sugar is dissolved, add the condensed milk and beat further using a hand beater. Add the vanilla essence to it.
2) Sieve the flour and baking powder and soda together.
3) Mix in the flour mixture to the butter and start folding in. This batter is relatively stickier.
4) Start adding the oil in a steady flow to get a shiny looking batter. It helps losen the stickiness as you go about mixing.
5) I also added a couple of tbsp water as the batter appeared very thick for me. You can add if you find the same situation. Else reduce the flour quantity by 70 gm.
6) Line the muffin tray with cupcake liners. Drop your batter about 2/3rd of the area or little lesser.
7) Bake in a preheated oven for 18-20 min.
8) I used butter cream frosting for some and chocolate frosting for others. It taste’s delicious without the frosting too.
9) I also used my own colored sugar sprinklers to add some flush.