Ingredients (for 30 small muffins)
2 cups (~175 gms) All purpose flour
1 cup unsalted butter/ oil
3/4 cup condensed milk
1 big banana mashed
1 tbsp (20-25 gm) cocoa powder
1/4 cup castor sugar
1 tspn baking powder
1/4 tspn baking soda
2-3 tbsp luke warm water
1) Preheat the over at 180c and prepare the muffin tray by greasing and dusting it with flour. Alternatively used cup cake liners.
2) In a bowl, cream the butter and sugar together until it becomes smooth in texture.
3) Add a couple of spoonful of warm water to the condensed milk and beat it well. This will ease the mixing process better. If you are using ready made cans then this is important step
4) Add the mashed banana and condensed milk mixture to the butter and beat lightly.
5) In a seperate bowl, add the flour ,cocoa powder , baking soda and powder and lightly mix using a fork.
6) Pour this flour mixture to the butter mixture and mix well.If the consistency is sticky then add a couple of tbsp of warm water.
7) Pour it in muffin tray and bake for about 20-25 min or until the muffins are well cooked in the centre.
8) Serve hot.
You can also use chocolate chips instead of cocoa powder, but in eggless version the muffins do not have space to spread as much, so many times, the choco chips char at the spot.
Sending this to
– Vardhini’s Bake Fest
– Christmas Delicacy at Julie’s space
– Khusi’s Bake with your Heart
– Love lock and sweets
– Kavi’s Jingle All the Way