You can make minor variations by reducing some of the ingredients below. I have provided the optimized version. If you add anything more to this dish then you are essentially making a full fledged pasta.
100-150 gms Spaghetti pasta
2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 tspn basil leaves roughly chopped
2 tspn black pepper powder(fine)
grated parmesan cheese (optional)
chilli flakes (optional)
salt to taste
1) Boil hot water along with some salt. Add the spaghetti pasta and let it cook for about 10-12 min or as per instructions on packet. (Al-dente or chewy)
2) Drain the water and set aside 1/2 cup of the water.
3)Run the cooked pasta under tap water and put in a serving bowl.
4) Add black pepper, hand crushed basil leaves, salt and mix.
5) Now generously pour the olive oil and mix well until each thread is well coated.
6) Top with parmesan cheese and chilli flakes.