When you like to eat something so dearly you also need good company. Alas, not in this case. But the adamant person that I am, decided to make it yet again. I made 6 small pan cakes and insisted that DH and son have 1 each. It took the same amount of time for all 3 of us to finish.
1 cup whole wheat flour
2 egg yolks
2 tbsp sugar
½ cup milk
1 tspn baking powder
2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
1) Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl .
2) Add more water if the mixture is thick. It should be of dosa batter consistency.
3) Heat a non stick pan.
4) Drop small spoon full of batter as many as it can accommodate
5) Flip when it is done on one side.
6) Serve with jam, preserve etc.