To celebrate the great fruit I am launching my new event the Mango Mania 99. The event will run on my space for 99 days from 9th March 2012 to 15th June 2012.
All you need to do is use Mango raw or ripe, tall or small in your dish. The dish can be a beverage, relish, salad, pickle, vegetable or dessert. The cooking technique can be anything.
So dear foodies , help me in my quest to find the most unique collection of recipes.
Some simple rules
1) Use the mango to make any dish you like. It has to be the star of the recipe.
2) Post the recipe on your blog with a link to this event page – Mango Mania 99 @ The Pumpkin Farm
3) Please also use the logo. It is mandatory
4) Link the recipe to the below linky tool. If you have issues using the linky tool, please email me. I will put up the thumbnail ASAP.
5) Non-bloggers, please mail me your recipes – pumpkinfarmfood(at)gmail(dot)com with subject MM99
6) I am only accepting vegetarian dishes (eggs are allowed) as I cannot fathom mango with a non vegetarian dish unless you press me for one.
7) Archived entries are also acceptable provided you update it with a link.
Let the mania begin…