Her blog has a beautiful collection of recipes targeted for kids primarily. I had a hard time on deciding the actual recipe as I was getting excited about every post. I picked her bubbled tea and modified it to suit my palette. I used coffee instead of tea as I am a little biased about changing the way I drink tea and also because I personally like cold coffee.
Ingredients (for 2 servings)
1 glass of Milk
1 cup of plain water
1 glass of Ice cold Water
1 tspn Instant Coffee powder(You can use your favorite brand)
3 tspn Sugar (Add more if you like sweeter coffee)
1 tspn Tapioca pearls (Sabudana)
1) In a wok or frying pan, roast the tapioca pearls till they are slightly colored. About a minute
2)Add a cup of water and let them cook till they are translucent and bloated. About 5 min more. Switch off the heat and let it stand
3) Prepare the instant coffee with half the milk and sugar and set aside.
4) Mix the coffee with iced water or cubes and shake vigorously.
5) In a tall glass, pour the tapioca pearls about a inch and half tall.
6)Pour the coffee on top.
7) Add more ice cubes and serve
My son added an oreo biscuit to his milk (without coffee) and loved it. He was particularly happy about being able to trap and burst the bubbles in his mouth.
Check out other Blog hoppers