This being a pickling season, I have spare pickle masala lying around at home. So I decided to make use of it. The result fabulously spicy and tasty tikka.
2 tbsp Lemon juice
1) In a bowl, mix all the dry masala powders in a bowl.
2) Add lemon juice to it and set aside
3) Wash the paneer and cut it in cubes.
4) In a large bowl, take all the vegetables and paneer
5) Sprinkle salt on it.
6)Add all the masalas and mix well.
7)Coat the vegetables well in the masalas
8) Pour the vegetable oil on it and mix roughly.
9) Place them in a greased baking sheet.
10) Bake in preheated oven at 180c for 10 min
Serve garnished with chopped coriander