I was pleasantly surprised when he came back asking for his share with a warning – dont take this to work , OK?.
Enough of raving….check the simple recipe
Ingredients (for 12 mid size cup cakes)
1 1/2 cups All purpose flour / Home made Cake Flour
1 cup melted butter/ Oil
1 cup caster sugar
1 cup beaten curd + 2 tbsp milk
1/2 cup tutti fruti( or candied peels)
1 tspn vanilla essence
1 tspn baking powder (if using APF)
a pinch of baking soda (If using APF)
1) In a bowl, sift the flour, baking soda and baking powder and set aside
2) In another bowl, mix the tutti fruti with a spoonful of the flour mixture and set aside
3) Mix the curd, butter ,sugar, vanilla essence and beat well.
4) Add this to the flour and mix using a spatula.Add the tutti fruit and mix well.
5) Line the muffin tray with cup cake liners.
6) Preheat the oven at 170c for 5 min
7) Pour the batter in the cup cake sections.
8) Bake for 12-15 min or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Sending this to
– Divya’s Showcase desserts