Marriages are playing on my mind as there is one in offing soon. Aarthi is getting married to her beloved and I cannot explain how happy I am for her. I have enjoyed all her recipes and often follow many of them. One thing I cannot match up is her pace of posting. I truly wish that you continue with your passion and are able to fill the same joys in your future home.
As an ode, I made this lovely summer granita from your space. I am enjoying it even while I am typing this post.
Watermelon 3 cups chopped
1/2 cup sugar
1 lemon juice
black pepper crushed to taste
1) In a mixer or juicer put all the ingredients and pulse it
2) Pour the juice in a wide base plastic container.
3) Put in freezer for 5-6 hours.
4) Remove and scrape it using a fork.
5) Place it back for couple of hours
6) Scrape it again and place it back in the freezer
7) Pour in a glass and serve chilled
I am posting this as virtual bridal shower for Aarthi and hope you enjoy the memories associated wit this as you prepare for your big day