This sunday when I told him about making a chilled drink for me he came up with this whacky idea..the only issue was that he made me slog along with him to create a topping to go along with his new punch.
The outcome…mind blowing ..you go check out..
Ingredients (for 2 servings)
100 gms Cottage cheese /paneer
5 tbsp sugar
1 tspn corn flour (little more)
2 tbsp lychee syrup
few sprigs of mint leaves
1) Mash the cottage cheese.
2) Add the corn flour to the mashed cottage cheese and knead it well.
3) Make small balls of the cottage cheese mixture. You can add a few drops of color of your choice (we added rose syrup)
4)In a deep sauce pan, add the sugar along with 2 cups of water.
5) Let the sugar and water boil on high flame until a medium consistency syrup is formed.
6) Lower the heat, add the cottage cheese balls to it.
7) Let it cook without stirring until the balls float on the surface.
8) Let this cool down.
9) In the serving glass, add the lychee crush and crushed mint leaves.
10) Pour more water and stir.
11) Top with cottage cheese balls and serve.
Incidentally this is the theme of Magic mingle this month. Mint was an after thought but a refreshing twist.