I quickly rattled out a few options- noodles, pasta, soup, sheera, upma or pizza? Pizza word caught a smile and twinkle in the eyes.
1 Zucchini sliced thinly
1 block of cheddar cheese sliced thinly
2 tspn chilli flakes
1 tspn Olive oil
for pizza dough
1.5 cups Bread flour/ APF/ Maida
1 tspn dry active yeast
2 tbsp Olive oil
3/4 cup luke warm water
1 tspn sugar
1) In a large basin or bowl, mix the ingredients for the dough. Knead for 8-10 min till the dough is soft and stretchy. Keep aside till it doubles up (20 min)
2) Preheat the oven at 210 c.
3) Line the baking sheet with parchment paper.
4) Roll out the pizza dough in rectangular shape. Set aside for 5 min till it puffs up
5) Brush with olive oil.
6) Spread the zucchini slices on top.
7) Sprinkle the cheese.
8) Sprinkle chilli flakes,mixed herbs and salt. Add any other herbs or spices you like.
9) Bake for 12 -15 min until the base is nice and crusty.