But it is good for kids any day.
2 cups whole wheat flour
1/2 cup ghee
1 tspn crushed cumin seeds
2 tspn sugar
a pinch of carrom seeds (ajwain/ ova)
salt to taste
1) In a large basin, take the ghee, sugar, salt, cumin seeds and ova and beat using a fork.
2) Add the wheat flour and start kneading.
3) Add little water at a time to get a stiff dough (similar to cookies or shankarpali).
4) Let it stand for 10 min.
5) Heat a iron griddle /tawa on high flame.
6) Now reduce the flame to low.
7) Make small dough balls and roll out them the size of puris and slightly thicker.
8) Using a cloth keep pressing the biscuit to stop it from puffing up.
9) Flip over and continue cooking till it is crispy.
10) Serve hot with more ghee on top and jaggery for kids and green chilli pickle for the grown ups.