1 bottle pizza sauce
pizza base (recipe with Yeast or without Yeast or microwave or griddle based)
chopped vegetables of your choice
Cheese topping (I used Amul mozarella and was floored by it)
1 tbsp Olive Oil or butter
seasonings (salt, pepper, chilly flakes, additional mixed herbs)
1) Brush some oil or melted butter on the pizza base.
2) Spread the pizza sauce on the base.
3) Add the chopped vegetables on the top.
4) Sprinkle seasonings
5) Bake in a preheated oven for 20 min. Or
5) Microwave for 8 min. Or
5) Roast on hot griddle covered with lid for last 2 min in the total duration of 5-8 min.
Although I did not explicitly mention it earlier, I realize you would want to know whether it is worth investing in the sauce. I like my version of sauce better for the sheer lack of freshness in the bottled version. But it is something that I may always pick when time is not on my side. The people who were lucky to eat this thoroughly enjoyed it.
I have two big thumbs up for Mozarella though.