One such recipe playing on my mind for long has been the chocolate pista fudge as seen on Nigella’s show. This is one super easy and absolutely delicious recipe to make.
For BM’s diwali theme, I present my first recipe..
500 gm dark chocolate
400 gm condensed milk
60 gm butter (at room temperature)
200 gm crushed pistaschios
1 tbsp clarified butter/ butter
1) In a deep dish non stick pan, add the condensed milk, chopped chocolate and butter.
2) Heat the deep pan on low-medium flame.
3) When the chocolate and condensed milk become a homogeneous mixture stir slowly (about 4-5 min)
4) Add the chopped pistachios and mix well
5) On a greased flat plate pour the fudge mixture.
6) Tap the plate or use a spatula to flatten it out
7) Let it set for 6-8 hours in refrigerator.
8) Once set, use a knife and dip it in warm water and chop it in small squares.
Tip – Do not forget to lick off the pans and knives.