I have been book marking many recipes for this so do not have one single source of inspiration for this one. But under the theme of bookmarked recipes, this one fits the most
1 roll of puff pastry
Milk for brushing
1 medium onion finely chopped
1 small tomato finely chopped
1 cup green peas
1/2 cup blanched cauliflower (small florets)
1/2 cup chopped french beans
1 tspn turmeric
2 tspn garam masala
1 tspn lemon juice
1 tspn red chilly powder
1 tspn ginger garlic paste
salt to taste
Oil to cook
1) In a frying pan, heat some oil.
2) Add the ginger garlic paste. Saute
3) Next add the vegetables starting with onions. Saute on high flame for a minute and add the rest in following sequence – tomatoes, cauliflower, beans, peas. Keep sauteing during each addition.
4) Add the dry masalas and a tbsp of water and salt if required and cover the lid. Let it cook for a minute.
5) Set aside and let it cool
6) Roll out the puff pastry in to rectangular sheets. Cut out desired size. I cut it out in small rectangles to make mini puffs
7) Put the stuffing in the centre and flip the two ends of the pastry. Join using a bit of water to seal the edges.
8) Brush the top with milk or egg whites
9) Bake in preheated oven at 200c for about 8-10 min for this size. For larger size bake for about 12 min.
10) Serve with your choice of chutney or ketchup