Super soft and tasty , fluffy chapati’s even hours after it is made.
My zero oil theme for BM run fits perfectly with this recipe…
2 cups whole wheat flour
1 cup avocado pulp
salt to taste
water as kneaded
1) Add the salt to the flour.
2) Next add the pulp and rub it well.
3) Add water as required to make a soft pliable dough
4) Let the dough rest for about 10-20 min
5) Pinch out small balls and roll it out
6) Roast the rotis on a hot griddle on high flame on one side
7) Flip over and reduce the flame. Let it puff up
8) Flip once again. Pierce the roti to vent out.
Serve with your favorite side dish