However in the name of good health I opted for nachni / ragi flour.
1 cup nachni flour/ragi flour
1 cup rice flour
1 cup sour yogurt (or water)
1 large onion finely chopped
2 green chillies finely chopped
1 tspn cumin seeds
2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander leaves
salt to taste
1) Mix the flours in water or curd along with salt. Let it stand for about 15-20 min
2) The consistency of the batter should be pourable and thinner than the regular dosa batter.
3) Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well. The flours will tend to settle down so keep mixing often
4) On a hot non stick pan, drop a laddle full of the batter. It would spread out on its own, if not use the base of the laddle to aid it
5) Cover the pan with a lid to create a steam.
6) Open the lid after 3-4 min. Flip over when the edges start leaving the sides
7) Serve hot with chutney or podis