My little one likes kheer but he is picky about the type of kheer, and rice somehow does not fit his idea of kheer. 3 times in a sentence I used kheer…so tomorrow watch out for The Kheer..
So taking advantage of the kids desserts theme for BM #24, I am giving you another favorite from the stable,
500 ml Milk
2.5 tbsp rice flour
1/2 cup sugar (add more if you prefer)
1 tspn cardamom powder
chopped nuts for garnishing
1) Dissolve the rice flour in water and set aside the paste
2) Boil the milk. reduce the flame.
3) Pour the rice paste in the milk and stir until it is well mixed.
4) Cook stirring constantly until the rice is cooked about 10 m in
5) Add the sugar and cardamom powder and stir until dissolved
6) When done, pour in your clay pots or glass ware and let it set .
7) Garnish with chopped nuts and serve chilled.