This is part of the birthday special theme this week,
1 cup grated cheese (Pizza cheese, mozarella, cheddar, cheese cream)
1 tspn mixed Italian herbs
1 tspn paprika/ black pepper powder
5-6 white bread slices
Oil to cook
1) In a bowl, mix cheese, herbs, paprika, black pepper and mix well.
2) Cut the edges of the bread and dip it in water.
3) Squeeze out excess water by pressing between your palms
4) Place a pinch of cheese ball, add a dollop of cheese cream if you like to have molten cheese oozing out ( I avoid kids during parties as it tends to be very warm and risks burning off fingers)
5) Cover the bread from all slides and form a ball
6) Heat oil in deep pan
7) Deep fry (or shallow fry like i did) until the edges are crispy from outside
8) Serve with sauce or chutney of your choice