You may add more butter or sugar as per your taste, but I liked it the way they were in my recipe.
1 cup crushed Quaker Oats (or any cooking oats)
1/2 cup wheat flour
1/2 cup chopped raisins
1/4 cup Canola/Olive/ Vegetable Oil
1 tbsp crushed nuts( almonds, cashews,pistas) optional
1 tbsp honey
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tspn flax seeds powdered
1 tspn white sesame seeds
a pinch of baking soda
1) Mix the flax seeds with 2 tbsp water and set aside
2) In a bowl, mix the oats, flour, raisins, nuts, baking soda
3) In another bowl, mix the oil, sugar, flax seeds mixture, honey and mix well.
4) Add the oil mixture to the flour and slowly knead to make a soft dough
5) Make small balls and press them flat. Once done, refrigerate them for 10 min
)Preheat the oven in the mean time at 175c for 5 to 10 min
7) Place the prepared cookies on a greased baking sheet and bake for 8 to 10 min. Watch the top.
8) Cool down and store in an air tight container.