Paneer Satay is actually a take on the chicken satay, you can use any other mix vegetables using the same flavorings.
1 cup large paneer pieces thick enough to be skewed on a stick
1 tbsp peanut sauce
1 tbsp onion, ginger , garlic paste
2 tspn coriander cumin powder
1 tspn brown sugar
1 tspn red chilli powder
salt to taste
1 tspn lemon juice
Oil for brushing the satays while grilling
1) Prepare the marinade by combining all dressing ingredients with the peanut sauce.
2) Soak the paneer pieces in this marinade for 20 min.
3) Skew the paneer pieces on the satay sticks.
4) Place this on a griddle or grill and brush the top with oil.
5) Flip over when the coating starts sticking and drying up on the paneer pieces.
Serve hot with peanut sauce