One such invention is my slurpy noodle recipe. I make variations of this hot pot noodle using different sauces like schezwan, hunan, mushroom.manchurian etc…each time it is a winner. Personally I can have it as is , but DH loves to have a stir fried veggie or paneer stick along side.
The stir fried broccoli that I have teamed it up with today is also a huge hit with all favorite ingredients going in it.
1 packet noodles
2 tspn garlic paste
1 tspn ginger paste
2 tspn chilly flakes
1 cup chopped vegetables (carrots, capsicum, french beans)
3 spring onions finely chopped
1 tspn corn flour
1 tbsp tomato ketchup/ sauce
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp vinegar
1 tspn schezwan sauce (optional)
salt to taste
Oil as required
1) In a deep wok, heat some oil, and when it is hot enough, add the ginger and garlic paste and saute it on high flame, next add the onions, and saute again
2) Now add the vegetables and continue to stor it.
3) Cook the noodles as per the instructions. Retain 2 cups of water in a separate bowl after cooking
4) Now, add the water from the noodles to the vegetable pan along with corn flour mixed with plain water.
5) When it comes to a boil and slightly thickens, add the soy sauce, tomato ketchup, vinegar and schezwan sauce.
6) Add the noodles and let it come to a boi.
Serve this with vegetable and paneer/ chicken stir fry