1 cup french beans, threaded on the sides and chopped into inch size
1 cup wheat flour
2 tspn red chilli powder
1 tspn turmeric powder
1 tspn coriander cumin seeds powder
1 tspn mustard seeds
oil to saute
salt to taste
1) Add some salt, red chilli powder to the wheat flour and bind it together to make soft dough. Make small balls of this and set aside.
2) In a pan boil some water, when it starts bubbling, add the wheat dumplings. Let them cook until theu float to the top
3) In another pan, heat some oil, add the mustard seeds.
4) When it crackles, add the french beans and saute it
5) Add the masala and salt.
6) Add some water and let it cook. When it dries up, add the dumplings and saute it until the oil leaves the sides of the pan.
7) Serve hot with roti