1 cup baby potatoes
1 cup chopped button mushrooms
1 tbsp melted butter
1 tbsp oil
1 tspn rock salt
1 tspn mixed herbs of choice
1 tspn crushed garlic
1 tspn crushed black pepper
1) Scrub the baby pototoes well under tap water and then with dry kitchen towel.
2) Now add the chopped mushrooms and potatioes in a large bowl.
3) Add salt, herbs , garlic and black pepper. Pour the oil and melted butter and toss it well.
4) In a baking sheet, put the marinated potatoes and mushrooms. Spread them out to form a thin layer
5) Bake in a preheated oven for 15 min at 200C.
6) Cool it down and serve with warm.