Irani restaurants in mumbai serve this breakfasts and is most loved option in the city
As we approach the last day of this week of breakfasts for buffet on the table, I bring you back home to share the delightfully tasty parsi style omellete
1 medium onion finely chopped
1 large tomato finely chopped
1 tspn ginger garlic paste
1 tspn red chilli powder
1 tspn turmeric powder
salt to taste
1 tbsp butter
1 fresh spring of coriander
1) In a non stick pan, melt the butter by heating it
2) Add the ginger garlic paste, onions and saute until they are soft.
3) Add the tomatoes and saute it further.
4) Add the turmeric powder, chilli powder and salt. When the tomatoes and onions form a mixture, add it to a bowl.
5) Break eggs and adjust salt if required. Using a fork or egg beater mix it well
6) Heat the non stick pan again and add more butter if required. Pour the egg mixture and let it cook on a side.
7) Flip over and let it cook on the other side
Serve with bun – sweet bread on the side…and a cutting chai