Also if you layer your pizza cups like a lasagna it gives a nice twist to the taste.
My friends and family loved these when I made them for one of the kids get together we had at our home.
1 recipe of Pizza dough (I used wheat flour with vital wheat gluten)
1 cup pizza sauce
1 cup vegetables – lightly roasted (corn, capsicum, tomatoes, onions, zucchini)
1 cup white sauce
1 cup cheddar + mozarella sauce
Seasoning – salt, black pepper and mixed herbs
1) Grease your moulds or cup cake pan with some butter
2) Roll out the dough, cut in circular shapes and place it inside the cups. Prick the base with fork, apply butter or olive oil.
3) Add seasoned vegetables, sauce and place a thin layer of cheese.
4) Now add more seasoned vegetables, white sauce and more cheese toppings.
5) Repeat for the rest
6) Bake for 10-12 min at 220C or until the cheese melts on top
Serve after few minutes to ensure the core is manageable and not very hot.
For Pizza dough, you can mix up APF flour in 2:1 proportion with luke warm water. For every 200 gms of flour add about 7 gms or 1 tspn of active yeast , 1 tbsp sugar and 2 tbsp Olive oil or butter. You can replace some flour with semolina or add 1 tspn of vital wheat gluten.
for pizza dough – Mix and set aside. After 20 min knead with all power. Rest for 30 min before using it.
1.5 cups Bread flour/ APF/ Maida
1 tspn dry active yeast
2 tbsp Olive oil
3/4 cup luke warm water
1 tbsp sugar